I Bought Another Ruger American Ranch....450 Bushmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got both the 556 and 350L. They are sighted in a 100yds. The 350L is not picky about ammo and modified Pmags are my favorite mag in them.
Hard to beat the Ruger Americans accuracy you get for the price of the rifle.

Ok your 7.62 video on the 12th was impressive......
It has become my favorite rifle, even though it cost 2 or 3 times less than some of the others that I own. lol

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to show up this late to the party, but the video raised a question for me. It looked like the FTX bullets and the heavy HSM bullets both were keyholing. Was that just the way the paper tore? I know a hundred isn’t far enough for a smearing trajectory.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to show up this late to the party, but the video raised a question for me. It looked like the FTX bullets and the heavy HSM bullets both were keyholing. Was that just the way the paper tore? I know a hundred isn’t far enough for a smearing trajectory.
Yea I think that was just the way the paper was tearing. I should have used actual paper instead of that thin floor covering paper or w/e it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom