I can’t believe I’m reading this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to say that after the gun buying frenzy and people waking up the the right to bare arms and 2 years of driving the economy into the toilet the vote is going to swing back right..... At least that is my hope and I am sticking to it! :grumble:
Sadly if it swings back right in the mid terms, the republicans won't go back and change any of the bad laws going down now.
Biden or harris will rule with the pen and a phone.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Under Biden’s plan ... to pay for what he has promised ... the rich (as the upper 10% as well as corporate taxes) will not be able to fund his plan. Everyone is going to bent over ... especially the middle class.

This is what the Democrats do. They will try to stimulate the economy by perverting Keynes with funds going to their special interests and then tax the jimmies off of you to redistribute wealth.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am going to say that after the gun buying frenzy and people waking up the the right to bare arms and 2 years of driving the economy into the toilet the vote is going to swing back right..... At least that is my hope and I am sticking to it! :grumble:

It always has. One party controls the white house, the other gains the congress midterm.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you live in the bubble of NYC, DC, or parts of Virginia, $110,000 a year is almost starvation wages.
Cost of Living in New York, NY is 80.4% Higher than the National Average as an example.

Quite a few places, housing alone would eat up most of 110k

That's the beauty of the American dream though isn't it? People are in control of their own destiny. Living in poverty at $110k yearly income is a choice a person lives with. There a lot of affordable country to live cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom