I can’t believe I’m reading this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VarmintHunter59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a notice from my Credit Union recently, that warned about a bill included in the new stimlous package, that required all banks, credit unions etc. to report ALL TRANSACTIONS IN, OR OUT, OF ANY ACCOUNT WITH A BALANCE ABOVE $600.00. I'm sure there is much more to this bill than I know about, but I for one plan on checking this out! i SURE THIS IS NOT FOR OUR BENEFIT!
I read this same thing yesterday somewhere online. $600.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a notice from my Credit Union recently, that warned about a bill included in the new stimlous package, that required all banks, credit unions etc. to report ALL TRANSACTIONS IN, OR OUT, OF ANY ACCOUNT WITH A BALANCE ABOVE $600.00. I'm sure there is much more to this bill than I know about, but I for one plan on checking this out! i SURE THIS IS NOT FOR OUR BENEFIT!
Definitely write your congressman over this. If it doesn't get stopped now, it won't get repealed later. This is major violation of privacy.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
This is not signed into law yet and is part of the American Families Plan which you can read and weep here;
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing.../04/28/fact-sheet-the-american-families-plan/

Latest posts

Top Bottom