I can't stnd it.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Altough I am old I must get out in the woods. You young ones have no idea, well, maybe you do, but I am married to the greatest woman, wife, whatever in the world and she lets me do what I want, it doesn't get any better Tomorrow is supposed to have snow coming in, so what, I am going out just to get out with the bow. Don't care if I see a doe to shoot just have to get out and the 20 year old Toyota 4WD pre Tacoma and all that and 214 plus thousands of miles always gets me there. Wish me luck Dennis! Hope you saw something today!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Altough I am old I must get out in the woods. You young ones have no idea, well, maybe you do, but I am married to the greatest woman, wife, whatever in the world and she lets me do what I want, it doesn't get any better Tomorrow is supposed to have snow coming in, so what, I am going out just to get out with the bow. Don't care if I see a doe to shoot just have to get out and the 20 year old Toyota 4WD pre Tacoma and all that and 214 plus thousands of miles always gets me there. Wish me luck Dennis! Hope you saw something today!

I feel your pain. My wife is in the same league as yours. Sometimes, she asks me if why I'm not going hunting/fishing, as she wants some time alone. Works for me:D Hope ya kill something, and if not, hope your experience in the woods makes for a better day:D

RyAn007

Marksman
Reaction score
Good luck, I have seen a lot out in the Tulsa area recently, I am with you on getting out and just having a good time with bagging something or without bagging something, no matter what it means success.

Latest posts

Top Bottom