I can't taste my coffee!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's too bad. Sorry to hear that.

I need a hernia surgery but without insurance I haven't been able to save up enough to have it done. Maybe someday. :)
Yikes, I've had three of those myself. People just don't understand what hernias feel like, until they have been through one. I liken them to a perpetual case of the blue balls, as you have intestines sitting on your testicle.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yikes, I've had three of those myself. People just don't understand what hernias feel like, until they have been through one. I liken them to a perpetual case of the blue balls, as you have intestines sitting on your testicle.
Mine is an umbilical hernia so it's a little different. It's still a nuisance though.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, should of said something to me. I could of brought you a care package and dropped it off in your driveway. No offense but I ain't getting any closer for a while longer. Get well soon my friend.
I've got an agreement with friends about this.
In case of COVID, stomach virus or other illness we're willing to make a grocery store/pharmacy run for each other but NO CONTACT.
We will set it on the front porch, blow the horn and start backing down the driveway.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's too bad. Sorry to hear that.

I need a hernia surgery but without insurance I haven't been able to save up enough to have it done. Maybe someday. :)
Keep in mind I’m just a guy on the net. However, I had hernia surgery and the doctor told me he can do the same surgery at an outpatient clinic for 1500 cash and does all day. He said my insurance company specifies where the surgery is done and that’s why it’s so expensive. My part was more than 1500 even with insurance if I recall. Sorry you’re dealing with that. It’s the most annoying thing I’ve dealt with so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom