I can't win for losing!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are old enough to remember that saying. I mentioned a few says ago I hurt my arm lifting a bag of container soil. Well the darn thing is getting worse instead of better. I can barely turn a door knob without serious pain in my bicep. If I lift much of anything it also hurts my shoulder. I still got a few planters to fill so I can get my "garden" in.

OK whining over. After lunch I will call the doc and make an appointment. Not looking forward to physical therapy because I never get along with rapist but I figure that is what it is going to take to get my arm functional again. I hate not being able to do stuff. Wife is not even going to let me mow again this year.

If anyone feels like it and has time in the next couple weeks, I could use some help again (damn it) I need 2 to 3 wheelbarrows of dirt dug off the hill and put in the containers. Then the potting soil carried from the garage and poured into the containers. I can mix it up easily one handed. I have 4 out of 7 done before I screwed up my arm lifting at a bad angle.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been going to PT for my shoulder/biceps tendon for the last nine weeks. (had rotator cuff surgery in 2013)

The dry needle with electricity sucks, but seems to be the most benefit. Good luck.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ice 1st 24hrs, then alternate ice and heat... AND DONT USE IT RICK. Gotta give it time to heal or it will just get worse

Sucks having high mileage don't it.
Yea, yea. To bad I am as active as I can be and like doing things myself.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, yea. To bad I am as active as I can be and like doing things myself.
I hear ya. Gotta be able to admit when you need assistance though

Do the Ice/heat thing. It works. I know cuz my wife is a Phys Therapist and she told me that for years. I was always saying Pffft what the hell is ice and heat gonna do, till one year when I tried it. It works

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear ya. Gotta be able to admit when you need assistance though

Do the Ice/heat thing. It works. I know cuz my wife is a Phys Therapist and she told me that for years. I was always saying Pffft what the hell is ice and heat gonna do, till one year when I tried it. It works
Yes I am going to need help to get this done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom