I carry this every day. What do you all?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't get to mingle with folks getting off the plane going through security. Everyone is seperated.
It's a whole new world out there in the last 20 or more years around airports. Heck it might be 30 years.
Started with the hijackings.
Ah, ok. I plead ignorance.

Never been on anything larger than a friend's single engine prop plane.
:drunk2:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lately it’s always these two...microtech cypher and leatherman skeletool. Love the skeletool, it’s easy to carry and has all the tools for what I need about 99% of the time.
View attachment 199235

Small world. Those are the identical things I keep in my truck. Black skeletool with the non-cerated blade and an old beater Benchmade otf knife a buddy gave me when he returned from deployment. Also keep a utility knife in case there's large parcels or I have to comb someone's hair with my goon hand.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Small world. Those are the identical things I keep in my truck. Black skeletool with the non-cerated blade and an old beater Benchmade otf knife a buddy gave me when he returned from deployment. Also keep a utility knife in case there's large parcels or I have to comb someone's hair with my goon hand.
Love those utility knives, I’ve got a few of those around too. Probably use them and a beat up old mora out in my shop more than anything else!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You don't get to mingle with folks getting off the plane going through security. Everyone is seperated.
It's a whole new world out there in the last 20 or more years around airports. Heck it might be 30 years.
Started with the hijackings.
You could tell the TSA guy you'll go put it in your car, get out of the security line, watch for someone dressed like a priest or nun disembarking to give it to, and THEN go through security.

I'm not a knife guy, so I personally don't own a knife worth that much trouble.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Aries, post: 3549103, member: 44328"
I'm not a knife guy, so I personally don't own a knife worth that much trouble.[/QUOTE]

Stories like Mr. Hoddy's are why I don't carry knives with sentimental value. Afraid I'd drop it in the weeds or fall out of my pocket.
Don't do digital pics but I like Spyderco knives. Seem like good, simple knives with a good lock back.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know the full details of the situation but I believe that I would miss my flight before I gave up a knife that was my grandfather's.

I have carried the same Kershaw Blur for about ten years now.
kershaw-1670s30v-s30v-stone-washed-BHQ-1536-jr-large.jpg

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So many nice Case pocket knives in this thread I had to pick this up today, Case RussLock. It’s a design that’s intriguing and repelling at the same time IMO so I’ve been curious about it for a while.
Case knives are maybe my favorite pocket knives, I have a hard time holding onto them though.
491A20D8-C45B-45A2-B18C-61227B91FBC0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom