I caved...Got a P365 today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll Sig P365 Fan-Boys got to me; I finally caved and traded for a nice P365 today. It has a born-on date of May, 2019 and is LNIB. So now I need to tote this little thing down to the range and see if I can shoot it. Man, it sure is a little thing...I think it's the svelte grip that makes it seem so; it's really not much smaller than many of the other mini-9's, but it appears to be, with my eyes anyway. I stripped it down, patched the bore, q-tipped it, (just cause that's how I roll) and lubed it...now to go shoot it.

I hope like the dickens I like it...sitting here looking at it now and it's growing on me...like a puppy does you know? The more I look at it, and fondle it, the more it kinda grows on me. We shall see. I'm starting to think I may be able to shoot it after all. I know I sure want to!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll Sig P365 Fan-Boys got to me; I finally caved and traded for a nice P365 today. It has a born-on date of May, 2019 and is LNIB. So now I need to tote this little thing down to the range and see if I can shoot it. Man, it sure is a little thing...I think it's the svelte grip that makes it seem so; it's really not much smaller than many of the other mini-9's, but it appears to be, with my eyes anyway. I stripped it down, patched the bore, q-tipped it, (just cause that's how I roll) and lubed it...now to go shoot it.

I hope like the dickens I like it...sitting here looking at it now and it's growing on me...like a puppy does you know? The more I look at it, and fondle it, the more it kinda grows on me. We shall see. I'm starting to think I may be able to shoot it after all. I know I sure want to!
Yeah I thought I was seeing what I was seeing in the classifieds earlier. Now you'll need 6 or 8 more holsters and a few belts.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I thought I was seeing what I was seeing in the classifieds earlier. Now you'll need 6 or 8 more holsters and a few belts.

Yep, caught that also! My P365 is about the only thing I carry now. It's a lot more accurate than I am!

Congratulations!!

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
41JcY40rPwL.jpg

Hogue Handall grips. Ordered for my 365. Really liked the way they worked on my first LCP. It is a skinny handle on that 365.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

LOL! Yeah, a bunch of you guys told me. I favor AIWB; I’m all ears now on holster recommendations. And yeah, I will probably end up with a bunch, cause I like holsters. A lot. Leather especially always makes me all giggly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha! What a sucker!

Just kidding, I hope you like it! I picked up a 365xl and, though I've only shot it once, I really like it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I miss mine. Although I am working over a Shield in 9 right now.
You are going to love the 365! If it's half the pistol mine was.

I hope so. Like almost everyone else, I’m still on the hunt for THE ONE. You know; that one that you think is the best CCW pistol for you? Many times, too many to count, I have thought I found it. Maybe this one is it? We shall see...dang it’s little!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom