I compiled a bunch of goodies for you guys

HoLeChit

Semper Fidelis
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOW, 48 gigs of intel.
Lets work on Holechits thread even bigger!

Let’s do it! Right now I get 15gb for free, but 100gb of storage costs $20/year, which I am happy to foot the bill on. If things get too crazy I may make a dedicated webpage, but we will cross that bridge when we get there.

My drive behind such a project is really to preserve the knowledge within our most precious hobby and right, there is so much information and interesting things out there that can be had for free, and I want it to be easy for everyone to have. It’s only getting more difficult to find old information regarding shooting and reloading, and it’s information that everyone should have access to. The more people can access, the better. The more people who have said information saved, and information shared, the more resilient we become.

HoLeChit

Semper Fidelis
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Added some new files, lymans 48th, some 243WIN reloading pages and complete reloading guide, added some 30-06 and 30-30 nosler info. hopefully some more new stuff on the way!

Let me know if there is anything specific you guys would like to see, i'll try to find it.

Last edited:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JSplqF9XaDDQTz1a7myKucHnFSQx2oBA?usp=sharing

Built a Google Drive with a few different sections:

Range stuff: This includes targets, a full set of pages to make your own dope book, NRA Range building manual, lots of stuff.

Reloading: There's a whole mess of reloading manuals on there, dating from recent all the way back to older than (most) of you. I think there's a reloading manual in there from the 30s even.

Casting: Everything casting related.

Military Manuals: A whole bunch of military manuals in there too. Lots of fun stuff to read or learn from, good for reviving some good ol memories of sitting in classes.

Books and Pamphlets: Older reference type stuff. Vintage Magazines and articles, old sales catalogues, Gunsmithing Manuals and old military journals. Super cool stuff in here.

DIY stuff: pretty self explanatory. Good DIY write ups.

Weapons Manuals and Info: pretty self explanatory. Wanna find a parts diagram for for enfield? User manual for something? It goes here.

Read what you want, download what you like, I'm hoping to make this a great resource for everyone here, and will be trying to add more in the future.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JSplqF9XaDDQTz1a7myKucHnFSQx2oBA?usp=sharing

EDIT: Added categories, everything is uploaded now.
What a great idea....thanks........I'll be using this alot.....:clap3:

Top Bottom