I Debated With Myself Whether I Should Post This....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1d65ffa64f4a373eb331a183a5286f0d--too-funny-funny-stuff.jpg
There, that should make us all better now, we're almost equal.
This is for Annie.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 122889 There, that should make us all better now, we're almost equal.
This is for Annie.

That must have been written by a man. No mammogram place on the planet lets you keep your "foundation garment" on in the exam room. If this was based in reality "Jim" there would be shivering his nekkid ass of while "the boys" dangled helplessly in the freezing, arctic-like breeze created by an AC vent blowing directly on the fellas. Lol

Although I gotta say, in the spirit of things, this did make me chuckle.

My ex- asked me once what the big deal was with a pelvic exam. I asked him what the big deal was with prostate exams. He didn't wanna talk about THAT ... haha! Somehow I get the feeling some guys need therapy after an exam. Talk about triggered. Lol

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That must have been written by a man. No mammogram place on the planet lets you keep your "foundation garment" on in the exam room. If this was based in reality "Jim" there would be shivering his nekkid ass of while "the boys" dangled helplessly in the freezing, arctic-like breeze created by an AC vent blowing directly on the fellas. Lol

Although I gotta say, in the spirit of things, this did make me chuckle.

My ex- asked me once what the big deal was with a pelvic exam. I asked him what the big deal was with prostate exams. He didn't wanna talk about THAT ... haha! Somehow I get the feeling some guys need therapy after an exam. Talk about triggered. Lol
At one time I would have said, "Id rather have a chick do my butt exam". After having a Chick butt Dr butt rape my booty, not so much. Your butt Dr MMV

Latest posts

Top Bottom