I despise walmart but....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a basket full of hamburger with you. Every minute you wait, stuff a pack of hamburger behind the counter.
When they finally show up, load the basket with ammo.
Then, walk out and go to Atwoodh, Academy, LGS, or home.

I hate Wally world. Was a good place when Old Sam was around. His son is a greedy bastard.

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep a look out for bulk deals, but for those bulk packs some say they are awful, misfires, don't work as good as buying the smaller packs. Guess that depends on brand. Far as moving stuff around, trust me it does suck I work at lowes and much as we have to move things around drive me crazy more so when I learn where something is then a week later they change and having to walk a customer to where it use to be to find out its been moved irritates me to no end. Most times they look at sales, if its not selling spot but sales in another place in the store are higher they move it trying to increase sales for that product. I try to keep up when products get moved so I can help my customers find what they need and get them in and out in a timely fashion. And so you know Lowes is also in the works to get rid of the product locations, you will look it up and will get a isle number and thats it. They want you wonder the store and spend time there spending more money.

For the chinese junk its about profits, very cheap to make, very cheap labor, ship it here jack the price the up. I agree we did out part wanting cheaper prices drove that wagon. Alot of why places hire mexicans they work for cheaper labor. I had a roofing company owner tel me he can hire mexicans pay them 10 bucks a hour and they work like ants, but hire a american for 20 bucks a hour and he wants to whine cry take smoke breaks every 30 mniutes. WHat do you think he is going to do, hire two mexicans at 10 a hour can do twice the work then the one guy at 20 a hour. We did to our selves.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have a basket full of hamburger with you. Every minute you wait, stuff a pack of hamburger behind the counter.
When they finally show up, load the basket with ammo.
Then, walk out and go to Atwoodh, Academy, LGS, or home.

I hate Wally world. Was a good place when Old Sam was around. His son is a greedy bastard.

It seems like your the type of guy that would stuff the turnpike toll baskets with all kinds of stuff too. I know several of the people that service those toll gates. You wouldn't believe the crap they have flushed out of those.

Last edited:

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As much as many of us despise Walmart. Many other retailer are not much different in customer service or staffing. I buy the Remington golden bullets a lot more now. My Ruger MKIV 22/45 has had zero issues so far and decent accuracy. I can’t say that about cci mini mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I buy almost of my ammo from Academy. I have ordered ammo online. I won't wait for a clerk at WM to unlock the ammo cabinet after waiting for awhile.Not going to drive around to save a couple of bucks on ammo. I forget about Atwoods for ammo. As far as .22, CCI has always performed as it should with accuracy and dependability. Life's too short. We also won't shop at Target or Dicks. My :twocents:.

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as many of us despise Walmart. Many other retailer are not much different in customer service or staffing. I buy the Remington golden bullets a lot more now. My Ruger MKIV 22/45 has had zero issues so far and decent accuracy. I can’t say that about cci mini mag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have tried so many bulk 22lr ammo trying to find something that will work in all my semi-auto 22ls pistol and rifle. along with lever action and single action. I have had the best success with Golden bullets. I buy the 525 packs for about $28 each at my LGS that is cheaper than academy unless its on sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom