I Don’t Understand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are things in most folks lives that they would like to have affect them differently. And it would be great for everything in everyone's lives to go the best way their fantasies can dream up. But sorry folks. It doesn't work that way. And when your crazy assed fantasy requires me to participate in your prescribed way. Sorry! You just violated my personal fantasy of maintaining my normal status quo. I respectfully request that you keep your opinions to yourself and that includes flaunting your weirdness in public and doing whatever you can to get in front of a news camera to make sure normal people gain more disgust for your existence.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I post this it gets deleted. Since the mods are different now, I'll try it again.

It proves the OP's point.
hesheheshe.jpg

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are things in most folks lives that they would like to have affect them differently. And it would be great for everything in everyone's lives to go the best way their fantasies can dream up. But sorry folks. It doesn't work that way. And when your crazy assed fantasy requires me to participate in your prescribed way. Sorry! You just violated my personal fantasy of maintaining my normal status quo. I respectfully request that you keep your opinions to yourself and that includes flaunting your weirdness in public and doing whatever you can to get in front of a news camera to make sure normal people gain more disgust for your existence.
Yah what he said

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the 'they' referred to just her or does she/he use they/them, being non binary trans person?

Which begs a question, if you are referring to two people who each, individually, are a 'they', is there another plural pronun that should be used? Or does 'they' operate simultaneously as a singular pronoun for the individual and a plural pronoun for their group?

THEMS

???

Latest posts

Top Bottom