I Don’t Understand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good. Maybe then the pseudo-Christians will be right about the "end times" that have been happening for centuries. Or we'll find out some other religion was "right". Of course, you'd have actually had to read Revelations to know what the "end times" are (based on a drugged up old guy on an island).
Never said christian lol. Maybe you get triggered and offended because your looking to. All religions basically have the same story with a twist. I don’t belong to ANY religion, but I can read. Try it.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never said christian lol. Maybe you get triggered and offended because your looking to. All religions basically have the same story with a twist. I don’t belong to ANY religion, but I can read. Try it.
I guess I shouldn’t clarified that you don’t have to read the end of the book but some folks seem to know what it says without having read it. But I’m so triggered right now that I’m…. I’m…. Cleaning my pistols. Damn gritty triggers from not cleaning sooner.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear in some places trans are claiming to be chicks to get into the female jails, I guess the pregnancy rate has sky rocketed which seems odd given it’s all “female” inmates.

So how can 2 females or 2 males produce a child together, has the human body “evolved” to produce both sperm and eggs?
Has “science” tested this yet on other species or is it just a human thing?
1659730497698.png
Russia may find out

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To have that be a serious thing in your life and want to go thru that much trouble to express it, man that has to be difficult for them. I have compassion for them.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brittany can identify as a women and play in WNBA, just like buddhaman can identify as a scholar, doesn’t make it so in real life.
Never claimed to be a scholar, far from it. Always looking into learning something new but not an expert in any one subject (although work sometimes calls me a “subject matter expert” on projects).

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
🤔 if you take all this leftist liberal, alphabet crowd, racial, social, wars, technology advancement rate, gender identity, social reconstruction, climate issues (pollution) put it all together, it looks a lot like any and all predictions of the end times. Just saying.
The only way in my opinion is to constantly monitor and test ionosphere. A lot of this BS about climate change is the Earth going through phases over thousand of years as it did in the past millions. Yes pollution is helping things along but not the root cause!

Latest posts

Top Bottom