• Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  • All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

I don't know the owner of this site but I like it a lot.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy this forum as well. I usually check it several times a day. The collective knowledge is impressive. I routinely get a self-check about how much I don’t know about firearms and ammunition. It’s funny how this forum also changed my shaving method (safety razor), the coffee I drink (French Press and fresh ground beans), and caused me to start using Gold Bond in the summer months.[emoji848]

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I enjoy this forum as well. I usually check it several times a day. The collective knowledge is impressive. I routinely get a self-check about how much I don’t know about firearms and ammunition. It’s funny how this forum also changed my shaving method (safety razor), the coffee I drink (French Press and fresh ground beans), and caused me to start using Gold Bond in the summer months.[emoji848]

One of my nephews does the ground beans and French press. I give him grief all the time for all the where-with-all he has to do to get a cup of coffee. I've drank Folger's Classic Roast for almost two decades and see no reason to change. In fact, when we had a cousin visit and I made him some coffee, he made the comment that he might have to change from their Keurig cup-thingie machine.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
One of my nephews does the ground beans and French press. I give him grief all the time for all the where-with-all he has to do to get a cup of coffee. I've drank Folger's Classic Roast for almost two decades and see no reason to change. In fact, when we had a cousin visit and I made him some coffee, he made the comment that he might have to change from their Keurig cup-thingie machine.

I was a Folgers guy as well - 30 years plus. I still drink it at the office. The French Press / ground beans is a lot more work but there is some damn fine coffee beans out there that deserve the effort.

Snattlerake

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Folgers Classic makes a cup for them there new fangled Keurig thingywhoppers.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Folgers Classic makes a cup for them there new fangled Keurig thingywhoppers.

I know. Have a sister-in-law that lived by her Keurig and all those froo-froo flavored coffees. When we visited, I had to either take my coffee maker or buy the Keurig cups. Now, she's moved on to another new-fangled machine, so I always take my 4 cup Mr. Coffee coffee maker.

Top Bottom