I don't think ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot off-subject, but when someone says, "I don't think..." is that improper? Shouldn't it be, "I think, ..." As in "I don't think Biden is the right one for president" vs "I think Biden is not the right one for president." I've often wondered about that, which is correct english as I sort of see things either black or white or right or wrong-no in between. An English teacher would know.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot off-subject, but when someone says, "I don't think..." is that improper? Shouldn't it be, "I think, ..." As in "I don't think Biden is the right one for president" vs "I think Biden is not the right one for president." I've often wondered about that, which is correct english as I sort of see things either black or white or right or wrong-no in between. An English teacher would know.

Could be. I just changed the title of my thread so I could remember how to tell CHenry how to do it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl it’s scary how much we think alike sometimes. lol

I’m sitting at the hospital for my mom’s first chemo/radiation treatment (finally!) so I had the time to read it all. Wow.

While I give her credit for her self sufficiency/preparation ideas she definitely checks most of the “Karen” boxes. She’s got racism, feminazi, and anti-capitalism covered quite well with a dash of being pissed that she has to look after her kids instead of bringing in a fat paycheck.

I guess one could have worse neighbors, so she has that going for her at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom