I feel like Wilshire messed up with their space

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, I have a Group-On Coupon good for a Range Trip for Two to Wilshire in the Pay it Forward thread. I got it as a Christmas present, but will never use it, cuz I have a Membership to Big Boys Gun Range. I'm offering it up to an established member for free as part of the Pay it Forward thing. Check it out in the thread, see if you can make good use of it, and let me know. First PM per the post gets it.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yup, now they have a crappy designed wood bench and folding chairs. Don't know how it got worse but it did.

Yeah those wood cover deals they put over the metal bench are junk. They don't fit right and not secured at all so they wobble like crazy. Why they would put that crap on their long range is a mystery to me.
The older tables were a lot more stable.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
In golf, they have different rules for when someone can drive a cart on the fairway. Maybe they should have a set of rules that are explained up front such as ... Not crowded today SO you can shoot for this $ per hour for "x" amount of time OR it is crowded today so we will be enforcing the one hour rule. Key is being up front and consistent with the rules so no one gets their biscuits bent.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a way to brace the rear end of the platform? Kind of useless when your foundation is a spring board. Not being too critical, but it makes no sense in using their rented lead sled needs a solid base. If you breath on it you've lost your zero

Latest posts

Top Bottom