I feel sorry for the lawyer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find this disgusting, I am so sick of feel good politics and feel good justice. Many people in this day and age are so concerned with how the public perceives how a criminal is treated, yet somehow seem to forget to consider how the victims feel. I understand that realistically the "eye for an eye" type of justice is unacceptable in modern society, but since when has it been inhumane to make people accountable for their actions. Personally, I would not piss on these SOBs ashes to put out a fire.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
I've long been a proponent of a return to public executions.
Half time at the Superbowl or other major sporting event. NASCAR races might be a popular venue.
Roll them out on a long flatbed with a gallows built on it.
Announce the condemned and the crime convicted of.
Hang them by the neck until they are dead, dead, dead.
Harvest their usable organs for transplant to deserving recipients.

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have been following the story some since it happened. I dont understand why the police didnt try to do something. They set up a perimeter around the house. The Dr. escaped before the house burnt down. He told the police there were his two daughters and wife still inside. They didnt try to get them out before the house burnt down.

Those perps wont be punished anywhere near the extreme they need to be. Even being child molesters they will be on death row and there is no interaction with other inmates. They will lounge around for 10-15 yrs and then be peacefully put under with medication. The world just isnt fair.

Reaction score
Ahhhh, I wouldn't mind....I would sabotage and flub the defense so badly while making it seem like I was trying, to ensure the death penalty was carried out. You think the bar association could prove, or would even care, that their case was screwed up, for human trash caught red-handed like this, with zero question of guilt? Nah, I'd enjoy cleverly FUBARing their case while getting paid for it.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I think you *definitely* should take the stand, guys - that's your only chance. Get up there and deny it was you caught in their SUV." :D

Anyone ever see "Sleepers", where Brad Pitt's character had to do the same thing, except on the prosecution side? Fantastic movie.

Latest posts

Top Bottom