I finally found a range that has long range shooting not too far from OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I don't have a place to shoot past 200 yards without coordinating with other people and their friends or family, so $30 per day is worth it for me. Plus it includes an AR range with steel that you can't get here locally. I personally thought membership to OKC Gun Club was more than $120, but even if its that inexpensive, you can only shoot out to 600 yards and have to join as a member, they don't offer a day pass for non members. Plus Fouled Bore has teamed up Elite Two training and it looks like they're going to offer some pretty cool classes, for example a low light training class that will teach you to shoot at night. Not many places where you can do that.

While it may not be for everyone, I'm very excited about getting down there to shoot.
I don't think anyone is saying the day rate is bad but the membership is high. At least that's what I got.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is saying the day rate is bad but the membership is high. At least that's what I got.

Correct, the Day rate is ok, but in order to make the membership a better value it would need to be lessened. Otherwise just go once a month for 10 months and that is the membership. If it were something like a $200 membership I think it would be of better value. I had the pleasure of meeting with Robert from Elite Two and he seems like a great guy and I am sure the classes would be worth attending. I have not checked out the AR15 range, but was told it goes out to 100 yards, would like maybe one or two long shots to 200 and 300y but really that is no big deal. Like I said, go check it out. Justin has a great range and has the right idea, he is holding matches, training sessions and I am sure many more events.

I will be using his range fairly often, and attending a few of his events.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct, the Day rate is ok, but in order to make the membership a better value it would need to be lessened. Otherwise just go once a month for 10 months and that is the membership. If it were something like a $200 membership I think it would be of better value. I had the pleasure of meeting with Robert from Elite Two and he seems like a great guy and I am sure the classes would be worth attending. I have not checked out the AR15 range, but was told it goes out to 100 yards, would like maybe one or two long shots to 200 and 300y but really that is no big deal. Like I said, go check it out. Justin has a great range and has the right idea, he is holding matches, training sessions and I am sure many more events.

I will be using his range fairly often, and attending a few of his events.
I think 300 would be ok. I don't long range shoot but if I did I would probably go once a month. 300 saves you 60 for a year.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just search for Fouled Bore Rifle Precision and it'll come up.

Found him, just spoke to him online there. Really quick response. I am looking forward to checking this out. It doesnt seem like pricing has been settled just yet so maybe its subject to change or maybe there is some added value other than just unlimited shooting for a year long membership.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there Saturday. Had a pleasant time with no one else at the 1200 but me and my buddies. Range is set up nicely but the wind killed us toward the end of the day. Bathroom could be brushed up a bit and watch your step once you get inside that building.

Will I return? Hell yeah! Probably won't buy the years membership...just won't get out there that much.

Okie1907

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there Saturday. Had a pleasant time with no one else at the 1200 but me and my buddies. Range is set up nicely but the wind killed us toward the end of the day. Bathroom could be brushed up a bit and watch your step once you get inside that building.

Will I return? Hell yeah! Probably won't buy the years membership...just won't get out there that much.
How do you hang targets that far out? Or is it just steel?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I would love to see something like this on the North side of Tulsa. Right now there's not anywhere that isn't members only just to go shoot. At least as far as I know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom