I Finally Gone And Done It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ordered a suppressor. I created my NFA trust by myself using a generic form that I got from one of the members here. A co-worker of mine is also a Class III dealer, and he old me to go through Silencer Shop and to put him down as my local dealer. The suppressor I wanted was not in stock that day, but came in stock the very next day. I called them up yesterday, gave them my information over the telephone, paid for the suppressor AND the tax with my credit card over the phone, e-mailed them a copy of my trust, and boom, it's done. I got a AAC 762SD for $522 and it comes with the ratchet mount/brake for my rifle. All together it cost me $727 dollars....$200 for the tax stamp and then $5 for the transfer fee/tax between dealer to dealer. All told I should have it in 6-9 months, though he said I could come out to his shop and look at it and even shoot it if I wanted to, just could not take it home. I've got about four guns that I want to SBR, but I think that process will be much rougher than it was getting a suppressor ordered.

kevin brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the Serbu a $5 or $200 stamp?

$5.00 IMG_2295.jpg

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good price on the SD. I went with the Cyclone for the direct thread.

Two things made me choice it. One, my gun is AAC branded, and two, my dealer was standing right over my shoulder when I ordered it. That is the one he recommended since my gun was AAC branded.

Latest posts

Top Bottom