i found out why mustang walmart doesnt have any ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe, it sounds convenient to blame one guy but it doesn't explain all the other walmarts with identical shortages.
Even if you do get the guy fired, You will not be able to buy any ammunition at that walmart any more than we can at any of the others, they are all pretty much sold out.

Of course to file a complaint you will need to tell them who told you. I doubt they will lend much credence to "I heard from an anonymous source that your co-manager is hoarding ammunition".

Somebody bought all my ammunitions!

wambulance_logo.jpg

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it illegal for him to purchase? I don't see why Wal Mart will care.

It isn't illegal, employees of walmart can buy from walmart and depending on the item they even get an employee discount.
Walmarts eye in the sky already knows everything any employee purchases, it also knows pretty much what everyone who ever entered a walmart bought.
Walmart has one of the worlds largest data processing facilities built into a giant bunker in north west arkansas, so they can track everything everyone buys to better welcome you into the collective.
Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom