i found out why mustang walmart doesnt have any ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnharms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure that this is not the only case of this happening. I am sure that there are many other retail outlets that sell ammo or reloading supplies that let there employees have first dibs, but do you blame them???? There really isn't much to do about it, except file a complaint with management and see what happens.

It sucks for the customer that wants to buy and they can't. There is so much hoarding going on right now, it isn't even funny. But again, the guy (i use that term loosely) in the white house has done wonders for gun & ammo sales.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man, you screwed up. haven't you ever heard of black mail? you could have told him you were gonna tell if he didn't cut you in. LOL!

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What this manager is doing may be a dick move to us or other enthusiasts but in reality he is just making a sale, albeit to himself, but to WalMart its still just a sale. Theyre in the business of selling merchandise to their customers and employees are not only allowed but encouraged to buy their products. If he is taking more of something though that has a limit on it, that might be a big problem. But he cant use his employee discount to buy ammo. They can only get discounts on certain items and ammo isnt one of them. They have an employee discount card they use when purchasing stuff and the register wouldnt allow him to get a discount on ammo anyways. And like someone else said, at WalMart the eye in the sky sees all and if he was doing anything inappropriate his store manager would already have been on it. If he is still doing it then the manager must be cool with it. Hell they probably split the profits from his online deals.

My stepdaughter worked at our local WalMart when she was in highschool a few years ago during the last shortage. She worked early evenings re-stocking health&beauty and she was a buddy of the kid who worked the Sports department. When ammo happened to come in when she was working he would let her know and she would text or call me and ask what I was looking for and if it was there the kid in Sports would just set what I wanted off to the side and I would get up and run out there and get a little bit of something, usually 9mm, CCI minimag .22, etc. I never bought more than a few boxes at a time of anything I wanted and I dont feel like I did anything wrong or immoral as I wasnt selling it online or here, etc, it was for my own personal use. I had an inside line and used it. If I remember also when there wasnt anything I needed I did report it here what had come in there like some of the other guys were doing at the time and still do occassionally.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in the El Reno Walmart about a week ago and saw the guy working in sporting goods get a box of .38 special ( only box) out of the case and buy it himself. It was late in the evening and no one else had got it so he did. He had gave the customers first crack at it. He told me that the widow of a friend had gave him the pistol and he hadn't shot it yet.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I hear about someone like this maybe getting fired I start thinking about his family. Does he have a wife, maybe young kids at home? I then wonder who really is getting punished. Hurting someone's family over a box of ammo is not for me..

Belthos

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I hear about someone like this maybe getting fired I start thinking about his family. Does he have a wife, maybe young kids at home? I then wonder who really is getting punished. Hurting someone's family over a box of ammo is not for me..

+1

I really get a bad feeling when people want to take someone down because they think he is buying ammunition they wish they could get.
Maybe we should pass a law regulating ammunition redistribution. People with hoards of ammunition could be encouraged, by federal agents with guns, to share their ammunition with folks that didn't store up as much ammunition. ATF could inspect your arsenal and certify your ammunition levels, and the people with the lowest level of ammunition would get priority to buy more ammo for less........
Even better if you constantly shot up all your ammo freely you'd always be out and therefore first in line to get more.:ooh2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom