I found this interesting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico is a major portion of Houston.
Anything south of I-10 is 80+% Mexico.

Huge auto auctions in Shreveport, OKC, Dallas and Houston. Little Rock has a HUGE insurance auction. Lots of those vehicles end up at Laredo and cross the border.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mexico is a major portion of Houston.
Anything south of I-10 is 80+% Mexico.

Huge auto auctions in Shreveport, OKC, Dallas and Houston. Little Rock has a HUGE insurance auction. Lots of those vehicles end up at Laredo and cross the border.
I got news for you. Mexico/Mexicans are a huge part of Texas north of I-10 too. :censored:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got news for you. Mexico/Mexicans are a huge part of Texas north of I-10 too. :censored:
I-10 is fast becoming I-40

I lived south of Houston for 25 years. Son graduated in '96. Graduation class was over 700. Mexicans were over 400.
Granddaughter graduated from same school, this May. Class of 800, Mexicans nearly 650.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here having coffee with my Mexican buddy right now. Mexico won’t allow anything in that is older than 15 years old. Most of the cars ,trucks and mini-vans I see being towed south just barely fit in that age. He also said that Hyuandia, Kia and other certain models that are produced in other countries are not allowed

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sitting here having coffee with my Mexican buddy right now. Mexico won’t allow anything in that is older than 15 years old. Most of the cars ,trucks and mini-vans I see being towed south just barely fit in that age. He also said that Hyuandia, Kia and other certain models that are produced in other countries are not allowed
Because hyundais and kias are trivial to steal. Including current models that lack remote start.

Latest posts

Top Bottom