I got a wet butt / WOW!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thread, two topics.

Found out we have a leak in the car roof. Found this out when we came out of Crest, I jumped in the passenger side and suddenly my butt felt cold and wet. Then a steady stream poured from the roof. Get home and it looks like I peed my pants. Time to break out the caulking gun.

Also, bought a decorative sword probably 15 years ago. I think I paid a little over a hundred for it. Screwing around earlier I went to Google a picture for it and found out they are now selling for a little over $400. If I had known that sooner I could have sold it and bought guns. :P

https://www.medievalcollectibles.co...MIz-_Awf319wIVCCFMCh0TZwm3EAYYAyABEgLsYvD_BwE

Last edited:

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a "decorative" sword one time and I had Privets in the front yard that needed trimmed back.

Well that sword was a POS as it dented the blade.
I have zero use for "decorative".
I built him a heavy blade sword from a leaf spring..That did not dent when faced with 1/2" limb trimming.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son bought a "decorative" sword one time and I had Privets in the front yard that needed trimmed back.

I built him a heavy blade sword from a leaf spring..That did not dent when faced with 1/2" limb trimming.
I think I'd like to own a Swampratt sword. If you made another, what would you sell it for?

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
rs_500x281-151230145256-khloe-butt-gif.gif

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I doubt you could dent this thing that way but a sword from a leaf spring would be better for real world use. This thing would do okay against zombies but would not hold up to a real sword fight. Blade seems pretty close to the blade in my Cold Steel HD sword cane.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thread, two topics.

Found out we have a leak in the car roof. Found this out when we came out of Crest, I jumped in the passenger side and suddenly my butt felt cold and wet. Then a steady stream poured from the roof. Get home and it looks like I peed my pants. Time to break out the caulking gun.
Does your car have a sunroof? the drain lines getting clogged is a notorious cause for water coming in from the roof.

Latest posts

Top Bottom