I got an interesting offer today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I emailed them tonight and declined their offer....politely.
That’s the honorable thing to do.

The most important thing you have is your reputation, and, as my mother always warned me before leaving the house to go on a date, once you've lost your reputation, you can never get it back.

-- Judge Robin Cauthron

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hit the subscribe button. I doubt I’ll ever get around to watching (you know I love ya bro, but there’s other chubby finger ((I’ll get in trouble for saying it, so think about why I like really small women’s hands)) videos I’m gonna watch before yours) but if all these other “influencers” and “content creators” can get some bucks out of what they call “content” “information” or “art”, than you sure AF can!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hit the subscribe button. I doubt I’ll ever get around to watching (you know I love ya bro, but there’s other chubby finger ((I’ll get in trouble for saying it, so think about why I like really small women’s hands)) videos I’m gonna watch before yours) but if all these other “influencers” and “content creators” can get some bucks out of what they call “content” “information” or “art”, than you sure AF can!
Feel free to unsubscribe if you only watch it to see my fingers!!! haha, only kidding. I'm not in it for money, its just a fun project. I don't see my videos ever getting as popular as some of the others channels, mainly because I gear mine more towards the technical side of things. I try to create them as a walkthrough for people who are trying to learn how to work on a particular movement themselves. It's a very limited audience.

If I wore pink finger cots, would that make you like it more?

rjbrooks7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Feel free to unsubscribe if you only watch it to see my fingers!!! haha, only kidding. I'm not in it for money, its just a fun project. I don't see my videos ever getting as popular as some of the others channels, mainly because I gear mine more towards the technical side of things. I try to create them as a walkthrough for people who are trying to learn how to work on a particular movement themselves. It's a very limited audience.

If I wore pink finger cots, would that make you like it more?
I know you’re not in it for the money but I’d rather see someone who’s not get it rather than someone that is.

As for the finger cots, well, we’ve all got our kinks…

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hardly a celebrity, and Lord help me I don’t want to be either. The only thing you ever see in my videos is the watch and my hands!
But we know who you are and have pics to prove that!!! Looks like some kick backs need to be coming our way!!! Superstar!!! 🤣 :cool:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta have it to give it man. I haven't made one red cent on YouTube. Not monetized.
You have to grow the subs then they pay ya ....... Mean while we gonna give ya some views around here!! And props and maybe some guff..... ya mostly guff but you are OSA so you knew that! :cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom