I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Day 3 just got back from the ER getting a breathing treatment. They said day 5- 7 are usually the worse. Hope it doesn't get worse not sure I can make it

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers sent for your recovery my friend, I had the dang virus almost a month back and it's no fun. But you're a tough old bird, so grit your teeth and get well.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to hear that. How in the heck are you suppose to know when it's time to stay at the hospital? Day 5 6 7 8....
I guess when you can't breath on your own. They told me at st francis when I got my breathing treatment. If they had to admit me today they would have to transfer me to Muskogee, no room here in tulsa

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess when you can't breath on your own. They told me at st francis when I got my breathing treatment. If they had to admit me today the would have to transfer me to Muskogee, no room here in tulsa
Thank you for your response especially since you are going through this. I truly do hope for a speedy recovery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom