I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@saddlebum May I ask if you smoke cigarettes? I'm not about to give a lecture or anything and nobody else should either on your thread. A grown man can do what he wants. Someone else can start another thread if they want to discuss that. Just curious as to whether it may have had an effect on your loss of lung capacity.

Last edited:

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@saddlebum May I ask if you smoke cigarettes? I'm not about to give a lecture or anything and nobody else should either on your thread. A grown man can do what he wants. Someone else can start another thread if they want to discuss that. Just curious as to whether it may have had an effect on your loss of lung capacity.
never smoked anything in my life

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is common with covid it seems, in some patients but not all. Depends on which strain one gets. My gal had no lung isues but her mom ended up in the hospitol on O2 and came home recently also with an O2 bottle for now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom