I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My ICU doctor and my Primary Care Dr. Both gave me warnings about thinking I was invincible (i.e. immune) due to the fact that they have treated patients who have tested positive twice and become very ill. My PC said it was a 4.5 month gap between episodes for one lady.

I wish you a speedy recovery.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before and after: Im home still recovering. Super weak. Lost about 30% of lung function. Hopefully some will come back. Can't walk about 10ft without running out of breath and the nonstop couching is hell. This **** aint no joke. Thanks for all your concern
View attachment 181265 View attachment 181266

Dang man; you look...rough. Hope you get over this crap soon! I had a fairly mild case of it back in late September, kinda like having the flu. I'm O NEG; from what I've been told that helps. My biggest issue was the off and on fever/chills and the coughing. I keep you on my prayer list buddy; you just get recovered!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They say that there are six distinct types or clusters of COVID-19 from mild to severe. That accounts for those who have no or mild symptoms to those with severe symptoms. Some say getting the mild version doesn't protect you from the severe one. They also say T cells can protect you.
Their six suggested clusters are:

1. Flu-like with no fever: Headache, loss of smell, muscle pains, cough, sore throat, chest pain, no fever.

2. Flu-like with fever: Headache, loss of smell, cough, sore throat, hoarseness, fever, loss of appetite.

3. Gastrointestinal: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, sore throat, chest pain, no cough.

4. Severe level one, fatigue: Headache, loss of smell, cough, fever, hoarseness, chest pain, fatigue.

5. Severe level two, confusion: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain.

6. Severe level three, abdominal and respiratory: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-19-study-6-strains-severity-kings-college-london/

And one strain may have mutated to bypass masks and hand washing https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/covid-19-mutation-may-be-evolving-to-bypass-masks-hand-washing/
number 6 describes what I had

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s an inhaler like what people with asthma use. It’s suppose to open up the airway or something like that to help with shortness of breath. When I first came home it was every 4-6 hours. Now it’s as needed.
yes have ventolin hfa albuterol inhaler. can't tell that it does much

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang man; you look...rough. Hope you get over this crap soon! I had a fairly mild case of it back in late September, kinda like having the flu. I'm O NEG; from what I've been told that helps. My biggest issue was the off and on fever/chills and the coughing. I keep you on my prayer list buddy; you just get recovered!
i don't even know what blood type I have , but I will say early in my first stay in the hospital they told me my c reactive protein was elevated and that was a good indicator I was in for a sever case

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They say that there are six distinct types or clusters of COVID-19 from mild to severe. That accounts for those who have no or mild symptoms to those with severe symptoms. Some say getting the mild version doesn't protect you from the severe one. They also say T cells can protect you.
Their six suggested clusters are:

1. Flu-like with no fever: Headache, loss of smell, muscle pains, cough, sore throat, chest pain, no fever.

2. Flu-like with fever: Headache, loss of smell, cough, sore throat, hoarseness, fever, loss of appetite.

3. Gastrointestinal: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, sore throat, chest pain, no cough.

4. Severe level one, fatigue: Headache, loss of smell, cough, fever, hoarseness, chest pain, fatigue.

5. Severe level two, confusion: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain.

6. Severe level three, abdominal and respiratory: Headache, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, confusion, muscle pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea, abdominal pain.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/07/covid-19-study-6-strains-severity-kings-college-london/

And one strain may have mutated to bypass masks and hand washing https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/covid-19-mutation-may-be-evolving-to-bypass-masks-hand-washing/
My dad had number 3 I think. Stomach issues and the sheets was his biggest complaint. He died 4 days after he was cleared of the virus
Go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom