I got the chineses virus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they sent you home?!?!?!?! That pisses me off.
no rooms available, i made 6 trips to the er where they kept me long enough to stabilize my breathing. each time they wanted to admit me but couldn't find a room any where in tulsa. one trip they kept me 39 hours on a gurney in the er before they felt I was stabile enough to send me home. Those gurneys aint designed for 6'5" 250lb guys (227lbs now)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no rooms available, i made 6 trips to the er where they kept me long enough to stabilize my breathing. each time they wanted to admit me but couldn't find a room any where in tulsa. one trip they kept me 39 hours on a gurney in the er before they felt I was stabile enough to send me home. Those gurneys aint designed for 6'5" 250lb guys (227lbs now)

*******! I was on a gurney until about 8 hours before I left I think. But I didn't mind one bit. It was a lot more comfortable than the bed they got me. I actually asked them to move me back to the gurney after a couple of hours. The nurses who helped me switch back said when the I was switching with heard he was getting a bed with a mattress he actually cried. I guess the bed thing really is a rough deal.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That really is a problem for anyone who needs to be hospitalized and not just covid19 patients. My wife went through that 2 1/2 weeks ago but was lucky and finally got a room in HCS ICU step down for C-diff/sepsis infection/severe dehydration. She spent 30 hours in ER before a room opened up.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Negative. My wife didn't get sick and she is O Positive. One of the nurses in the ICU told me they had ZERO O positive patients.

I should have clarified in my original post. Zero ICU patients with O pos.

I can tell you that O positive blood type can get the covid. I had my wife test me since i had symptoms and it was positive.

Testing positive doesn't mean your going to get sick. My 30 yr old daughter, 20 yr old son and 5 yr old grandson have all been positive. Daughter got pretty sick with pneumonia. My son just had headaches and mild fever. Grandson never had any symptoms. Only reason we knew is because last week he was supposed to have his ear tubes removed and tested positive at the hospital. I hope you don't get it very bad.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you that O positive blood type can get the covid. I had my wife test me since i had symptoms and it was positive.
They never said you were immune to covid if you have O-pos blood you are just less likely to have sever symptoms or die from it. Again, less likely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom