I GOT TO GO SHOOT TODAY!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's great stuff!! Next time you go, post on here what range/time and maybe someone can meet you guys there and give a hand. If your close and I'm around Id be more than happy to help lug stuff in/out. Might save the Mrs. a little work.
I will. That was Ada Rifle and Gun club, but if I wouldn't be a bother, I get to anyplace you say. I need some help and I building my energy everyday. I drove some (on my own) and that's good. I'm going back to work (no matter what anyone says) which will build my body up.
Thanks guys. I hope we can meet up soon but I have to apologize if I give out and have to leave early. Just the way it is right now.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I'm still amazed at what a tuff old bird you are. Most of us would be in bed still. Heck, I may go crawl in there anyway.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, I'm still amazed at what a tuff old bird you are. Most of us would be in bed still. Heck, I may go crawl in there anyway.
You're head and shoulders tougher than I. As a matter of fact, reading the many things faced by members here, I'm not even in the ball park of tough. The members here inspire me. This is always a great place to go when I need good information or just to talk.
I've been an ass to some good people here in the past like Pokin fun druryj and others, and I hope they accept my apology. I hope to see more of the members to jump in and ask/answer questions or just have some fun.
Man there's some smart people on the site and the one thing I've done my entire life is surround myself with people smarter than me (not as hard as it sounds but I hit a jackpot here).
Anyway, thanks to all of OSA. Even when I was in the hospital for a month with no way of typing, my wife would put me on the site and let me read until the drugs jumped in again.....ha.
Good people. Just wanted all of you to know I recognize it and appreciative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom