I gots me a job offer! I love scammers!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I get the "you've won the publishers clearing house drawing" call every couple of weeks....its great fun to lead them on for as long as possible....it also keeps them from brothering someone else that might fall for their scam....its always someone who doesn't speak good English and when I start talking crazy they don't know how to handle it. I usually break up laughing after a few minutes and they hang up knowing they've been had....fun...fun...fun

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This week's installment

Holly Robles <[email protected]>
Thu 6/10/2021 11:47 AM
Reply all
Forward
More actions
To:

Greeting,

The modern non-office position for Pack Manager for our delivery firm has been disclosed. Our business offers a very prominent cheque 'n' learning batch to receive ya'll as a participant of our business' enhancing 'n' much useful biz.

We uncovered your contact on the CareerBuilder online database 'n' ponder that UR acquired habit might be potentially valuable for the partnership. If only you are shiver about our business' job, please, e-mail our comradeship so our biz's manpower chiefs would be capable to narrate to you more details.

Fee: four thousand dollars a 1 month.

Presented appointment for folks that would like to operate from home. If you would naturally stay at your house from nine AM to 5 PM, ya'll could receive revenue of wealth. The pith of our management's location is to work with shipments. What is included into your direct work: accommodate bales with some mailer, make another pack for them based on our fellowship's brief, 'n' to relegate consignments to different organization. You will seem a perfect participant at said appointment if ya'll are a young mother, a pupil of distant technique of studying, ex-service, handicapped persona, or the one which objects against the need to leave dwelling to do labor.

You will not be made with force to treat with stodgy parcels. Mainly, you could see dresses or toys inside the lots. Practice is afforded without payment.
Everything ye require to possess work from our comradeship is a tablet, passage to the Internet, and printer to be capable of printing notes for parcels. How much money ye will be able to receive relies upon exceptionally on you all – the more time you all work, the larger thou receive. On average, workers which just launch functioning for our partnership earn about 1000 cash per 5-6 working days.
Are thou trembling about named non-office position? Then feel free to write our business through e-mail. But keep in mind about being at your house from 9 o'clock to seventeen-hundred hours is an obligatory thing to be able to obtain the bidding (otherwise, the job isn’t for ya'll, unfortunately).
Holly Robles <[email protected]>
Thu 6/10/2021 11:47 AM
Reply all
Forward
More actions
To:

Greeting,

The modern non-office position for Pack Manager for our delivery firm has been disclosed. Our business offers a very prominent cheque 'n' learning batch to receive ya'll as a participant of our business' enhancing 'n' much useful biz.

We uncovered your contact on the CareerBuilder online database 'n' ponder that UR acquired habit might be potentially valuable for the partnership. If only you are shiver about our business' job, please, e-mail our comradeship so our biz's manpower chiefs would be capable to narrate to you more details.

Fee: four thousand dollars a 1 month.

Presented appointment for folks that would like to operate from home. If you would naturally stay at your house from nine AM to 5 PM, ya'll could receive revenue of wealth. The pith of our management's location is to work with shipments. What is included into your direct work: accommodate bales with some mailer, make another pack for them based on our fellowship's brief, 'n' to relegate consignments to different organization. You will seem a perfect participant at said appointment if ya'll are a young mother, a pupil of distant technique of studying, ex-service, handicapped persona, or the one which objects against the need to leave dwelling to do labor.

You will not be made with force to treat with stodgy parcels. Mainly, you could see dresses or toys inside the lots. Practice is afforded without payment.
Everything ye require to possess work from our comradeship is a tablet, passage to the Internet, and printer to be capable of printing notes for parcels. How much money ye will be able to receive relies upon exceptionally on you all – the more time you all work, the larger thou receive. On average, workers which just launch functioning for our partnership earn about 1000 cash per 5-6 working days.
Are thou trembling about named non-office position? Then feel free to write our business through e-mail. But keep in mind about being at your house from 9 o'clock to seventeen-hundred hours is an obligatory thing to be able to obtain the bidding (otherwise, the job isn’t for ya'll, unfortunately).

I hope these idiots are the ones developing artificial intelligence. We will have a good 50 or so years before we really have to worry.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this scammer email today. They're not even trying to make it look legit anymore. So many things wrong here! I cut out my email address for obvious reasons.

upload_2021-6-19_12-23-49.png

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got this scammer email today. They're not even trying to make it look legit anymore. So many things wrong here! I cut out my email address for obvious reasons.

View attachment 210179

Makes you wonder if the scammers also have gullible, stupid people also working for them. If so, maybe every once in a while, they actually do pay out some money!

Wonder if the writeup or termination from 'corporate' would state reason code "#53 Honesty"??

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have an exhilarating career chance in the available job of Package Manager in our growing logistics company. We offer a very generous base compensation package with other benefits. We will also coach you so that you gain success in your new job. We got your contact information from CareerBuilder and believe with your experience, you'd be a critical add on to our team. Simply send an answer to this email and someone from our company will reach out to you. Ignore this email if not interested.
Job Title: Package Manager
Salary: $1000/week

The stated working position is destined solely to homemakers. If you are can staying at home between 9am through 5pm, mentioned position can become ideal for you.
You are going to must to proceed with packs.
You shall have to register consignment, repack mentioned and send out them to the finish recipient. The mentioned working position is hassle free and it is totally tailored for housewives, aged and others who either operate in their dwelling or are at house during sun-time hours.There will be no heavyweight batches. Most shipment accommodate trifles & clothes. All work-related expenses are on us.
To do actions for ours company you must obtain a Internet ready PC, a cell phone and a printer to print necessary documents.
The sum of cash you shall be receiving depends on the sum of batches you will be treating .During the test phase our workers gain up to $1000/week.

For more information, please contact us via email.
P.S. To capacitate, all ya have to make is to be home from 9am to 5pm. For those who are unable to fulfill this, this assignment is not for you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 210179

Blocked your email? Surely you don’t think one of us would spam that address if we knew it? [emoji23]

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It just gets funnier and funnier.

Asia Mei <[email protected]>
Mon 6/28/2021 10:56 PM

To:

Hail,
The fresh non-office position for Package Warden of ours logistics association has just been released. Our concern offers a very respectable cheque 'n' educational session to make you as a partner of our team's increasing & very much active squad.
We exposed UR data thru the CareerBuilder online locality and view that your mastery possibly might be profitable for the biz. If only ye are in awe about our company's offer, would you be so kind to compose an e-mail to our firm so our management's personnel workers can be acquainted with you to announce to you superior minutes.

GOOD GOD!

Payment: four thousand dollars per 4 weeks.

This proposition for people who may act from dwelling. If you might physically make work at thine building from nine AM ending with five PM, thou would pull up moneys. The fact of our position is to manage with bundles. Things that will be thine precise ought: hold bundles with 1 sender, change the pack for them based on our company's orders, 'n' to transmit bundles to different destination. Ye would be a perfect fit at given non-office position if thou are a just started to be a mommy, a undergrad of distant way of schooling, pensioner, invalid human being, or the fellow who distaste to leaving home for labor.

Ye shall not be constrained to act with difficult lots. Mainly, you will locate articles of clothing or puppets inside the bundles. Training is donated without fee.
Everything you should need to obtain the work from our concern is a PC, way to connect to the Internet, 'n' printer to be able to print consignments. How much money you will be able to receive depends exclusively on you all – the more time thou operate, the more you all earn. Normally, men and women that only launch operation for our team receive approximately 1000 bucks per 5-6 working days.

Are you shiver about described offer? Then feel free to give a letter to our association through online mail. And remember that staying at apartment from nine-hundred hours to 5 o'clock PM is an obligatory thing to be able to be employed to the suggestion (or, the position is not for ye, unluckily).

Yeah I'm a shiver from your described offer.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom