I had a great day today in Kingfisher!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
We arrived at the Atwoods about 10:00 a.m. and walked in without masks. All of the staff were unmasked and there was no mask sign at the door! We bought items that required test fitting and they opened the fitting rooms! We then went to the farm and loaded a second roll off dumpster cleaning out the garage. We drove back into town and walked into The Shed and no one was wearing a mask! It was wonderful!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed how we've been living for the last few months :) Meanwhile I was in okc most of the day with the maskers still following the routine. Looked like it was about 50/50 participation.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome!

I have been in south central Louisiana at a car event this weekend, & having an excellent time. I never even thought about bringing a mask.

At the event, maybe 1000 to 1200 in attendance, I only remember seeing maybe 4 people wearing a mask.

When one gets to see someone's smile & be able to talk to them, it does make ya feel much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom