I hate Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate Denver. I hate Denver traffic. Only had one incident of road rage so far, some asshat intentionally tried to force me off the road. He then pulled up beside me at a stoplight, nearly rear ending the car in front of him and he started to get out. I kept going. At the second one, he pulls up next to me again, flipping me off and cussing and spitting on my car. Had he gotten out this time, I would have too. He would have wound up on the wrong end of a gun, just like the song says.

I just drove off. I have no Idea what his problem was......

I'll wash the car tomorrow.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. I tried, but I was too busy trying to keep my distance.

I teach the OSDA classes and I pound into my students that the best gunfight is the one you are not in. When you pull the gun, nothing good can happen, only lesser degrees of bad. Time to practice what I preach, easier said than done.

I go 650 miles to get away from this S##t and it follows me.

Breathe.......must breathe.............

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to preach it than it is to practice it. This is gonna sound sexist but that appears to be especially true for men.

No stranger is worth having the grief that stranger would have caused in your life confronting him would have brought you. But then I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.

Sorry that BS happened to you and glad you are okay. Be safe AND smart, and satisfied that Karma is a ***** and will catch up to him soon enough.:naughty:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you're still there tomorrow morning go to Denver Biscuit Co, relax, and order The Franklin (fried chicken, fried egg, bacon, cheese, and sausage gravy on a flaky biscuit). Almost worth driving there just to get that!
upload_2017-7-17_12-11-6.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom