I hate Denver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had he gotten out this time, I would have too. He would have wound up on the wrong end of a gun, just like the song says.
FWIW, I got an email from CCW Safe pertaining to this very topic today...

"Earlier this year we had experienced several calls from members who had been arrested for brandishing. One particular example was a 'road rage' type of situation where 3 men stopped their car and jumped out aggressively because they thought they were being followed. Our member who was behind them, stopped his car, opened the door and unholstered his firearm.

Even though he didn't point it at them, he was arrested for brandishing. By removing himself from his car, he gave up both his barrier, and ability to distance himself further by driving around them and continuing to drive. Again, if they blocked his way or tried to get into his vehicle, it might have been a different outcome if he unholstered his firearm, even if they still called the police on him."

DT Jeff

Marksman
Reaction score
Grew up in Gunnison, live in Montrose and work 2 wks/month in Hobart OK. The front range has always been a place to avoid at all costs if possible. It has always seemed to attract not only Commefornians but the worst types from many other libtard states.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have a small place in Aurora now for when Im there working and I don't venture very far off of Colfax except when going up and down Broadway. Place is crazy weird and Ive been hanging out there since the 80s.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally figured it out. When my light turned green, no less than THREE cars would run the light at whatever the speed limit was plus 10 mph. Yeah, screw that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom