I have a BIG favor to ask (Tulsa area only.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First off, I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.

I've been quiet about this up until now but I've been forced to find a new apartment as the management at my present one refused to renew my lease. I've found a new apartment but therein lies the rub. I have no way to get my furniture from my present apartment at 101st and Sheridan Rd. to my new apartment at 61st and County line Road in BA. I would like to move on Sunday--I was planning to move tomorrow but the rain has precluded that.

I would like to as if there is anyone in the Tulsa are that could help us move our things from our Tulsa place to our BA place. I'd really appreciate it if you had a truck we can use so I could save on a U-Haul rental but even if you don't, I need some extra people to move the big things. My stepson lives with me so he'd help, so I'd ideally need only one or three people to assist us.

Please reply here if you can do this for me and I'll DM you my cell phone number.

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll give your thread a bump. Not my neighborhood, but I've been in that position. If no one comes and you have to hire help, be sure to check your watch WHEN THEY GET THERE and WHEN THEY LEAVE. They'll cheat you if they can. Experience taught me, and cost me an extra $150

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll give your thread a bump. Not my neighborhood, but I've been in that position. If no one comes and you have to hire help, be sure to check your watch WHEN THEY GET THERE and WHEN THEY LEAVE. They'll cheat you if they can. Experience taught me, and cost me an extra $150
I don't have the money to hire help, just to rent a U-Haul. Thus the request for assistance.

However, I think I have enough people pledging aid and assistance, so I think I'll be good for this Sunday.

If I had had more lead time, things might have been different but this all came together rather suddenly. I'm grateful for everyone that considered my request and for those who responded. Once again, you proved that OSA is more than a forum... it's a family. A bit contentious at times, but what family isn't?

Latest posts

Top Bottom