I have a confession.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a confession and I wonder if I am the only one who feels this way. I watch a lot of westerns and every time someone gets shot and dies I say to myself "don't just leave their firearm, it is worth money." Yes, I know it is make believe but still.
Yep me too, watch a lot of Gunsmoke and Matt always throws the bad guy's gun away if they are out on prairie ( although they have a lot of mountains in the shows also!! filmed in Kommiefornia

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a confession and I wonder if I am the only one who feels this way. I watch a lot of westerns and every time someone gets shot and dies I say to myself "don't just leave their firearm, it is worth money." Yes, I know it is make believe but still.
However, it would prevent those happy occurrences from... um, occurring...
cq5dam.web.1200.1200.jpeg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
However, it would prevent those happy occurrences from... um, occurring...
View attachment 113045

A friend hunted a WMA back in the day and found an old winchester grown through the tree.
No wood left. He made a coffee table from it that looked very nice. He passed a few years back and the coffee table is nowhere to be found.
Lots of illegal drugs involved in his death, so no telling where it is now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom