I have an idea but need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I have noticed as of late that several members have openly asked for prayer through different listings/posts here. I suffered a brain injury and have have issues in that area but I thought it would be nice to have a spot or category dedicated to those needing prayer for sickness or major Divine intervention. It does not have to be denomination specific, nor does religion need need be mentioned. Just a place where people can can go to to ask for prayer and to offer prayer for those in need. Like I said I have issues and can’t think clearly a lot of times, but I know WE CAN ALL USE PRAYER. And I know it makes me feel really good to see prayer work. It could be labeled something like “ALL WHO HAVE A HEAVY BURDEN COME HERE or “NEED PRAYER”. And you know, I bet somewhere along the way, I bet we could could all make a few new friends. If anyone is interested reach out to me. I DO NOT WANT TO VIOLATE ANY RULES OF OKSHOOTERS.COM

osu007

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe there is already a daily prayer thread on here. But I will add you to my list of those to pray for.
I can always use prayer to be a better Christian and warrior for God. But I don’t know where to find the thread so I can check daily to specifically pray for others, and give thanks for good reports. Where can I find it please?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I believe so. I don’t know where to find it.
We do not have a specific section for this . So all I can do is run it up the chain of command LOL.
Meanwhile I see if I can find the daily prayer thread and post a link in this thread so you can book mark it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We do not have a specific section for this . So all I can do is run it up the chain of command LOL.
Meanwhile I see if I can find the daily prayer thread and post a link in this thread so you can book mark it.
Never mind 04L beat me to it !! Thanks Don.

osu007

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of like to look at guns for sale, go to classifieds. To go to prayer request/praise-progress, go to discussions or chit-chat. I sometimes can’t explain because of my deficiencies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom