I have been trying to find out info on three bills Nathan Dahm introduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back at the start the this most recent session of the legislature he introduced SB1199, SB1200, SB1201. I have tried to keep up with them on oklegislature.gov, but there was no more info about them since their second reading in the Public Safety committee. Sometimes this means they died in committee, but sometimes they get rolled into another bill or combined with a House bill. What is the best way to find out the final outcome of these bills and any other pro gun legislation that came out of this session? OK2A website does a poor job of updating current info on their site.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if these will show up properly for each bill, but if not, use the link to the legislation tracking site and put in the numbers and select Dahm's name from the list of senators.

SB1199

SB1200

SB1201

EDIT: OK, they didn't show up, but you can still use the online form to check. From what I read, all three are simply "Introduced" at this time.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if these will show up properly for each bill, but if not, use the link to the legislation tracking site and put in the numbers and select Dahm's name from the list of senators.

SB1199

SB1200

SB1201

EDIT: OK, they didn't show up, but you can still use the online form to check. From what I read, all three are simply "Introduced" at this time.
Well It is my understanding that the last day of May was the official end of the regular session, so all bills should have been resolved one way or the other. The Gov. is calling a special session, but only for a particular reason. With all the Dahm fans we have here I'm surprised no one knows anything about them considering how important they are to the defense of the 2A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom