I have this...problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decide to go get the refill at the pharmacy and while I'm are out, the bank account needs a deposit. Might as well go by and get some milk and bread at Crest on the way home. I carefully back out of the garage and before leaving the driveway I check both directions. No one is coming so I complete my backing and enter the street.

I put it in drive and see a guy coming down the hill behind me. Hmm, he coming down that hill a little fast, we need to see about speed bumps down at that end. I drive to the intersection and slow down as there is no traffic control device then turn left, not using my turn signals because there aren't any cars around, what is the use?

I drive to the end of the street stopping at the stop sign and look to the left still mad from last year about the lack of compliance from the many times ticketed home and the utter rudeness of the owner of the house on my left. You see I have to stop at the intersection because the homeowner won't trim back his tree limbs so people can see down the street to the left. Today though is a bit different because that SOB parked his effing pickup in his driveway where you could barely see down the street by creeping out from the sign into the intersection for cars. Now that that has been navigated, I can turn right onto my main arterial street exiting my subdivision.

Now at the major intersection of my subdivision again not controlled by any traffic signal I wait. I wait, and I wait, and I wait and just as I am ready to turn left actually using my turn signals this time, some group of three SOBs one with a trailer, pull up in front of me wanting to turn left into my street. After these assh0les have their way, I finally get out onto the major north south road and I am approaching my first electric traffic device commonly known as a stop light. About a block away I see the damn light turn yellow in my lane.

See where I am going here?

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
wouldn't help me a bit. i admit i yell a lot at other drivers but i don't do the same stuff i yell at them for. like blinkers i don't always use them unless there is somebody around me and me not using them will effect them. that's just one example.
What are these "turn signals" you speak of?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
This can be frustrating, but only if YOU allow it to bother you! I just try and laugh this stuff off, and remember they can't all be prefect, like me? We watch road rage videos on TV, and it scares me to see justy how close people can be, to literlly KILLING someone, over nothing! What would happen if these people were in a REAL CATASTROPHE?
A cautionary tail, A picking buddy, his wife, and two small grandkids were camped in Florida years ago, and two black guys kicked in ther door, and started in. He shot once, and killed both of them, with head shots, lined up like chickens I guess? These killings were ruled justifiable, then came the law suits, form everyone that ever knew these guys. He ether won, or the law suits, or they were dropped, and several years later it was all over! The cost of WINNING this, court cost, and lawyer fees, not to mention dozens of trips back to Florida, WAS JUST OVER $400,000.00, AND THIS WAS OVER 30 YEARS AGO! Adjusted for inflation, this would be what, two, or three times that, now? I know, this could have saved all their lives, and he had no choice. but ROAD RAGE?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
ok I did not realize that this was such a widespread problem. so, as a public service to the fellow members here i am going to do some redneck therapy on Ya'll. now clearly this is not an anger problem directed at other drivers themselves, but a CONFRONTATIONAL problem... YES, that's right, it's clear that when you/we/us get behind the wheel in the relative safety of our vehicle we can let our pent-up anger loose. Now the only way to get over this is to find the cause of that pent up anger. AS your therapist I can only deduce that it all stems either from your mom not letting you have another cookie when you were 3, or more than likely your current significant other saying something silly like "you DONT need another gun" (or more ammo, beer, etc., etc.).! yes, that's right, it's likely not anything wrong with you whatsoever! probably just a phobia of your wife's and your own non-confrontational niceness coming out. as your therapist I would suggest you get your wife into therapy to see if something could be done in that regard. In the interim, two things come to mind that may help. First start wearing your shirttail out, buy some skinny jeans, and some of those pointy half boots with the zipper on the side with a matching man purse. or second you could just figure out you're a male of the species and like all males you just need to beat your chest and roar a little. by the way times up....
I saw two DRAG QUEENS in Walmart once. These guys were black, about 7 feet tall+ stiletto heels, caked on make up, huge earrings, french whore hose, short tight skirts, etc. This was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS, WATCHING THESE NUTS WIGGLE AROUND AND ACT GIRLY, BUT WITH THE SIZE OF THE NUTS, I WES AFREAD TO LAUGH OUT LOUD! I assumed they were from Califorina, or some other foreign country, but who knows? They could have GOOD OL BOYS, just been following your advice and venting frustration?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fear not. I've been that way since 1962. All of us that know and abide by the rules of the road are just like you. That said, don't expect to get over the rage and indignation any time soon.

Woody
Ah, so that's the reason so many young people are dying of heart attacks lately. And we all thought it had to do with vaccines, but it's really about them going into 'berserk'mode' while driving, and blowing heart attacks and aneurysms.

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I decide to go get the refill at the pharmacy and while I'm are out, the bank account needs a deposit. Might as well go by and get some milk and bread at Crest on the way home. I carefully back out of the garage and before leaving the driveway I check both directions. No one is coming so I complete my backing and enter the street.

I put it in drive and see a guy coming down the hill behind me. Hmm, he coming down that hill a little fast, we need to see about speed bumps down at that end. I drive to the intersection and slow down as there is no traffic control device then turn left, not using my turn signals because there aren't any cars around, what is the use?

I drive to the end of the street stopping at the stop sign and look to the left still mad from last year about the lack of compliance from the many times ticketed home and the utter rudeness of the owner of the house on my left. You see I have to stop at the intersection because the homeowner won't trim back his tree limbs so people can see down the street to the left. Today though is a bit different because that SOB parked his effing pickup in his driveway where you could barely see down the street by creeping out from the sign into the intersection for cars. Now that that has been navigated, I can turn right onto my main arterial street exiting my subdivision.

Now at the major intersection of my subdivision again not controlled by any traffic signal I wait. I wait, and I wait, and I wait and just as I am ready to turn left actually using my turn signals this time, some group of three SOBs one with a trailer, pull up in front of me wanting to turn left into my street. After these assh0les have their way, I finally get out onto the major north south road and I am approaching my first electric traffic device commonly known as a stop light. About a block away I see the damn light turn yellow in my lane.

See where I am going here?
You know all that stuff can be done on line now from the convenience of your bunker Saving your sanity and decreasing your blood pressure meds

Latest posts

Top Bottom