I have this...problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieflyer243

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just be thankful you don't drive for a living...I used to own a landscaping company try dragging a 16 ft trailer around the metro...see how long it takes to get p.o.ed

T-Dog

DPT 3c 89-93 - Desert Storm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve is a driver entering an interstate with an on ramp that will not get up to the highway speed to merge with the existing traffic The speed is 70 not 55 Mutherfufer! I have to accommodate their sheepishness by slowing down or moving over. Then the SOBs are effin passing you!

My biggest is similar, when merging why can't people understand how a zipper works?

jackinok09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I hate to say it but I'm likely the one your yelling at.. Let's see can't see for crap at night , so I can't judge distance and all the headlights blur together and I can't tell which lane cars are in. So I know I sit longer at light than I should. Drive an old ford six banger with std transmission and 300k miles so if there's a long hill to climb starting out forget it And go on around it takes awhile to get rolling. As far as the cussing and yelling go ahead can't hear you over the rattling anyways and if it makes you feel better I figure you owe me for therapy.just don't honk your horn even being friendly or we both will be immediately crosswise. As far as the parking lot old injury keeps me from turning neck good so it takes me a minute to make sure some kids not behind me. NOW that all being said I'm retiring end of May and won't be out in the dark near as often so you'll likely have to start paying for a therapist.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too many right turn on red without stopping first and turning into wrong lane 😢😢😮‍💨 Sometimes I wish I had my uniform, patrol car, and several ticket books

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scott?!?!!?!? IS THAT YOU?!?!?!?!? How did you get Evan's login??!?!?!

I can tell you what the problem is -- when you are in a patrol car the Red Sea parts for you. Everyone is on their best behavior.

When you are in a personal vehicle ... Well ... Welcome to what the rest of us poor souls refer to as "traffic". Welcome to the real world. 😉

I love ya!! 😘😘
You'd think so right... It's not always the case though believe it or not. I was in my marked patrol car driving down the interstate through a major metropolitan area in Texas one time when this fool races up from behind me, passes me and then cuts me off and jams on his brakes while flipping me off. As you can probably imagine I'm saying WTF is this idiot doing and what's his problem.

Anyway, after he pulled his first, yes his first, stunt he cut over to another lane slowed down and flipped me off and then proceeded to cut me off and jam on his brakes again. Unfortunately I had a passenger I was transporting to the jail at the time so I couldn't light him up myself, but that didn't prevent me from calling in the troops who arrived a short time after that and conducted a high risk stop. I couldn't stop to assist or even watch, but I was guessing maybe this jackass knew who I had in the back, but after inquiring later I found out that wasn't the case. This was just some moron (with several warrant btw) who didn't like cops and decided to act out on it. Oh and no, he wasn't drunk or high at the time either.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our yard is our little haven. Going out among the population has become less than comforting.. ifn the wife was given the option of processing 40 backyard chickens or going to Wally world she'd pick the chicken venture and she's an absolute sweetheart. I hate to break it to you but it's not going to get any better anytime soon .

Virtuaguyver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heres a couple things I figured out on this issue that helped me.

1) It only happens to you. What I mean is when my wife drives, she doesn't run into any dumb drivers at all. When I drive, there always, and I mean every single day, I will encounter a one. Seems almost like if someone or something is testing you.

2) I know this 100 pound Korean lady, she worked at the Toyota dealership and is a good very friend. She helped us a couple of times dropping my vehicle at the dealership and man... I can tell you, she's 1000x worse than how you are describing yourself. She tailgates everyone. She doesn't let a single person cut infront of her, even when shes driving on the right lane. She literally cuts everyone off, I'm taking about inches. She's yelling and cussing the whole 30 minute drive. She's literally going to war everytime she gets in her vehicle and she drives a hybrid prius!

3) It doesn't matter where you go, anywhere in the world, there will always be bad drivers. So you have to adapt to survive. And I'm talking about a cool head, not become one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom