I have this...problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it amazing on my 25 minute commute 5-7 days a week on 169 how many women folk haul the mail in giant SUV's without a care in the world yet they supposedly get better insurance rates than males!?!?! I drive everywhere @ 4 to 5mph over the posted speed limit usually with the cruise control on and still get passed like I'm standing still.
I do think within the last couple of years vax brain has been an issue.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anymore when I'm driving my dashcams are on and I try to follow the rules of the road meticulously.

I have a question.

Back in the 70's when I was just beginning to drive on the streets and highways, wasn't there a three second requirement for your turn signal to be on before attempting any lane change? I'm trying to remember this one or is it just something I did on my own to maintain safety?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many tickets did you write on that one? Bonus points if one was for a very poor fake id :)
None. I'm just an old softy. After I explained to her DL's weren't transferable and when she said, "Oh dear, I guess I am going to have to stop driving now" that was enough for me. I bid her good day and left. She never drove again.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None. I'm just an old softy. After I explained to her DL's weren't transferable and when she said, "Oh dear, I guess I am going to have to stop driving now" that was enough for me. I bid her good day and left. She never drove again.
Tasing her would have made for a far better comedy skit… Horrible in real life…

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tasing her would have made for a far better comedy skit… Horrible in real life…
No, I said Laverne not Cashion. :bolt:

Appalling! Simply appalling!

The resolution.

A year after her arrest, it seems the case has been resolved.

According to online court records, Hamil pleaded guilty to resisting an officer, obstruction, eluding, and operating a vehicle with defective equipment. All of those charges are misdemeanors.

As a result, the state agreed to dismiss the assault and battery charge.

Hamil received a four-year deferred sentence and will have to pay a $50 fine on each count.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom