I have this...problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It may be more like a condition, or even a disorder. Regardless, I really do think I may need professional help.

For those that know me, I am the epitome of a gentle giant. I'm 6'3", weigh in around four bills, love my wife, love my daughters, love my grandsons, basically everyone. I'm a born again God fearing Christian, washed in the blood, raised as a southern Baptist. I try to have a calm demeanor and I'm very open minded as well as forgiving.

However... :lookaroun

All that bullsh!t goes down the drain whenever I climb behind the wheel of a car. Somehow, this dark, evil, demonic sonovabitch rears his ugly head and I scream and curse and yell at people who don't know the rules of the road, no more than they know their head from a hole in the ground. I don't know if most people just have their head up their ass, or if they genuinely do not know the rules of the road.

And I'm talking just simple stuff...sitting a red a red light with their right turn signal on, waiting for a green light...not passing the school bus on a 4 lane road after the bus's red lights and stop sign is turned off...sitting at a 4-way stop when they are clearly the one on the right, and next to go, but they sit there and stare at you. And don't EVEN get me started on the whole texting at the stop light, or worse, while driving thang. Hell, I saw a guy reading a book while driving one time! What the hell? :ugh2:

Anyways...am I the only one that screams and yells at people like a :censored: ING banshee on the road? I haven't chased anybody down and threatened bodily harm (yet) so maybe I'm not too far gone. But yeah, I could probably use some time on the couch. :screwy:

Thank you for allowing me to rant. :scream:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may be more like a condition, or even a disorder. Regardless, I really do think I may need professional help.

For those that know me, I am the epitome of a gentle giant. I'm 6'3", weigh in around four bills, love my wife, love my daughters, love my grandsons, basically everyone. I'm a born again God fearing Christian, washed in the blood, raised as a southern Baptist. I try to have a calm demeanor and I'm very open minded as well as forgiving.

All that bullsh!t goes down the drain whenever I climb behind the wheel of a car. Somehow, this dark, evil, demonic sonovabitch rears his ugly head and I scream and curse and yell at people who don't know the rules of the road, no more than they know their head from a hole in the ground. I don't know if most people just have their head up their ass, or if they genuinely do not know the rules of the road.

And I'm talking just simple stuff...sitting a red a red light with their right turn signal on, waiting for a green light...not passing the school bus on a 4 lane road after the bus's red lights and stop sign is turned off...sitting at a 4-way stop when they are clearly the one on the right, and next to go, but they sit there and stare at you. And don't EVEN get me started on the whole texting at the stop light, or worse, while driving thang. Hell, I saw a guy reading a book while driving one time! What the hell? :ugh2:

Anyways...am I the only one that screams and yells at people like a :censored: ING banshee on the road? I haven't chased anybody down and threatened bodily harm (yet) so maybe I'm not too far gone. But yeah, I could probably use some time on the couch. :screwy:

. :lookaroun

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was once that way when I commuted from my home in the mountains to the Denver metro area.

I've really mellowed in my older age, though. I rarely even give anyone the finger anymore. I'll still call people "dumbass" but that's about the extent of it.

I feel your pain...been there, done that lots.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I breath deep… Try telling myself at least I’m not x person… For all I know they are going through the worst day of their lives. Usually fail at all the above and call them an idiot.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom