I have this...problem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OlBrownTruck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you're saying I probably shouldn't listen to Slayer, Pantera and things like that when I'm driving?

View attachment 351369
All I know is I have basically stopped listening to the radio all together. I just got tired of all the lies and deception being spewed forth by the media. They only tell you what they want you to hear. I honestly believe, anymore, the media is just the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since covid I've noticed a TON of 40-60 year old women driving like they're in their own private parking lot. They'll pull U turns right in the middle of traffic, turn left from the far right lane across three lanes of traffic, or stop an entire line of cars to change lanes and make a turn. It's like driving with toddlers.

Sorry, but it ain't just the women. I do a lot of driving and in one sense, I am again a professional driver in the Summers. I've seen a lot more idiot men driving as you described than I have seen women.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is I have basically stopped listening to the radio all together. I just got tired of all the lies and deception being spewed forth by the media. They only tell you what they want you to hear. I honestly believe, anymore, the media is just the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.
The media is being used as it was intended - to disseminate information. It's not just Democrats though, Republicans also have their fair share of . . . insightful perspectives on things to share 😂

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Driving is not that bad here. Oklahomans can drive in anything but snow/ice and the traffic isn't that bad. They can't even drive in the rain in California and peak commute traffic is....well, excruciating. Although some memorable moments for me are listening to classical music while my blood boils and i'm screaming at drivers around me(i.e. it doesn't matter what music you are listening to; metal is one of the best choices). It's why i prefer back roads to interstate highways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom