I have tonsillitis...again. (gross story but no photos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going back to the doc. Swelling has increased to the point that the left tonsil has been lunar eclipsed and is visible beyond the right edge of the uvula. Lotsa pain. I keep falling asleep before I can go thru and reply to all these comments

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going back to the doc. Swelling has increased to the point that the left tonsil has been lunar eclipsed and is visible beyond the right edge of the uvula. Lotsa pain. I keep falling asleep before I can go thru and reply to all these comments

Dude!!

Until you can get to the doc you need to gargle with some vodka. Seriously. I used to get tonsillitis like that. My dad gave me IV antibiotics and fluids (It was impossible to swallow it hurt so bad -- I literally was spitting into a cup to keep from having to swallow). And suck on some ice and see if you can let it trickle down your throat. THAT takes some practice ...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok the pcp kicked me out and sent me to an ER with an ENT on hand. She thinks it is a tonsillar abscess? So that's where I'm at now. The PA that checked me into a bed gasped when she saw em so apparently I'm a special case lol. Still avoiding posting the pics I've been taking.
CT scan coming up then time to drain, hopefully

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok the pcp kicked me out and sent me to an ER with an ENT on hand. She thinks it is a tonsillar abscess? So that's where I'm at now. The PA that checked me into a bed gasped when she saw em so apparently I'm a special case lol. Still avoiding posting the pics I've been taking.
CT scan coming up then time to drain, hopefully

Damn dude!! And I WANNA SEE!! PM me!! Pppppllllllleeeeezzzzzz ... 😁😁😛😛😛 👀👀👀👀

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude!!

Until you can get to the doc you need to gargle with some vodka. Seriously. I used to get tonsillitis like that. My dad gave me IV antibiotics and fluids (It was impossible to swallow it hurt so bad -- I literally was spitting into a cup to keep from having to swallow). And suck on some ice and see if you can let it trickle down your throat. THAT takes some practice ...

Hope you get to feeling better soon.
I was going to suggest Listerine or something with alcohol to gargle with but vodka is the best answer.
(I'll confess though, I'd probably run around the house three times like a raving maniac if I had bad tonsillitis and gargled with vodka. :censored:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom