I have you on ignore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am completely confused. And I apologize if I have offended anyone to place me on ignore. So don't worry about pulling up your pants and going home mad. Just stay and enjoy the party.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What always cracked me up is when someone gets all butthurt and threatens to put offender on their ignore list.

Bluewing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PFFFFT, I've been married 6 times , You think a little ignore is gonna phase Me... LOLOL

I Know .....Right??

hahahahah........ i am on the "other" end of that spectrum--------been married 32 yrs and i think there was once my wife told me "happy birthday" and didn't say anything until i heard "happy birthday" again, ..........................................................a year later! LOL

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hahahahah........ i am on the "other" end of that spectrum--------been married 32 yrs and i think there was once my wife told me "happy birthday" and didn't say anything until i heard "happy birthday" again, ..........................................................a year later! LOL

LOL , Yea I guess it could work both ways, evidently..LOL

Congrats on 32 years, your either a Lucky Man, or Very determined...anyway Congrats... ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom