I hope your'e not waiting for bologna

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the USA is blessed in the fact that we worked hard and eradicated many agricultural diseases and pests. i remember the screw worm. we got rid of hoof and mouth also along with many more. these border jumpers smuggling livestock,horses and all this stuff need to be shut down hard. i often listen to the news talk about the mosquito carrying the virus that makes people and horses sick. well just how do you think that got here? it wasn't the mosquito that brought it. it was probably a **immigrant** or a smuggled horse. now the taxpayer has to pay to cope with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After their shift ended, I bet there was a feast with the agents destroying the evidence!
I'm not sure about bologna, but when we were in Mexico in February, we saw people getting stopped by US customs for having too many meds. The limit for certain meds is xxxx. If you had too much, they made you walk back across the border to a dumpster on the Mexican side to dump them.
What happened to them after that is up to the Mexican folks.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess it's important to stop pork products, I get that. But what about the thousands of illegal immigrants that bring in who knows what, including covid?

This was my thought as well, the war on bologna is strong and makes news, but illegals by the hundreds of thousands flooding this country thanks to jo and the ho and the left, is of no concern.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/news/320-pounds-contraband-bologna-found-171543955.html

320 pounds of contraband bologna found under car seats at Texas border, agents say​

4e5c97f54cb3f58e0efa21123be07588

Mitchell Willetts
Wed, September 1, 2021, 12:15 PM

U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents in Texas seized hundreds of pounds of contraband lunch meat that a motorist tried to smuggle across in a 2012 Honda Odyssey, the agency said Tuesday.
Hidden throughout the minivan was 320 pounds of bologna, and 30 pounds of turkey ham, according to CBP. Rolls of the illegal bologna were tucked beneath seats, stacked under blankets, jammed in the center console, and stuffed inside a duffel bag.
Due to the potential of animal diseases, pork products are banned from entering the U.S., CBP says.
The alleged meat smuggler, a 20-year-old American citizen who lives in El Paso, was caught around 6 a.m. Thursday, at the Paso Del Norte Border Crossing in El Paso. A border agent spied the red, white and green rolls of Capistrano brand bologna in the back seat, according to a CBP release, and directed the driver to a secondary inspection, wherein his cargo was fully revealed.

He told authorities that he planned on reselling the bologna.
CBP issued the man a fine of $1,000 and “seized and destroyed” the meat, a release said.
“With the recent detection of the African Swine Fever in the Dominican Republic, it is important that no pork products are brought into the U.S.” CBP El Paso Director of Field Operations Hector Mancha said in a release. “Pork products have the potential to introduce foreign animal diseases that can be detrimental to our agriculture industry.”
When it comes to the bologna smuggling, Thursday’s 320-pound bust was pretty big.
Earlier this year, a man was stopped in New Mexico, transporting a load of 194 pounds in his trunk and luggage, McClatchy News previously reported. A few weeks later, New Mexico agents seized another 277 pounds of bologna hidden under the floor mats and seats of another vehicle.

I don't think I want any un-refrigerated bologna.
This bologna won't be cheep when these consumers get the E.R. bill for food poisoning. ANYTHING can be used in making lunch meat! The lips and ass holes used to make lunch meat in the U.S. are at least inspected, And won't make you sick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom