I knew it. Biden is running on another AWB.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thoughts? I was just a kid when the 94awb was in place. What was it like? How does the grandfathering work? How do you guys think this will be the same/different?

33767F4C-175F-44DD-9DED-DB00742A243F.png

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes this and stopping building the border wall, raising taxes, etc, etc are all expected from Biden. Anyone who says different is either trying to cover for him or a fool.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden obviously doesn't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment. These assault weapons belong in our communities to protect from tyrants such as him and his fellow Democrats.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the expected actions of today's democratic party. (hardly the stuff of JFK)

The biggest problem with this is demographics. The numbers of "takers" versus "contributors" has steadily changed - so these rat bastards are going to shove this down our throats at some point.

I wish "we" had someone as rabidly pro-Constitutional concerning gun rights, laws, and creation of laws by unelected bureaus as the communists are rabidly against us.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biden obviously doesn't understand the purpose of the 2nd Amendment. These assault weapons belong in our communities to protect from tyrants such as him and his fellow Democrats.

Yes, Biden and all politicians understand this. Don't mistake evil for stupidity.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only thing it changes is cosmetic, and no threaded barrels. It was totally useless the first time, it'll be totally useless the next time.

And everything made before XX date is legal, but what about taking it places and carry? My VP9 would be considered an assault weapon, will that affect carry laws? Will I be able to take my Ruger American ranch rifle with a threaded barrel and 10 round mag hog hunting?

Latest posts

Top Bottom