I knew it. Biden is running on another AWB.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the expected actions of today's democratic party. (hardly the stuff of JFK)

The biggest problem with this is demographics. The numbers of "takers" versus "contributors" has steadily changed - so these rat bastards are going to shove this down our throats at some point.

I wish "we" had someone as rabidly pro-Constitutional concerning gun rights, laws, and creation of laws by unelected bureaus as the communists are rabidly against us.

I agree. I honestly am not surprised by this news, but what surprises me is that there isn’t a more outspoken group of democrats against such lobbying. I feel like a large percentage of democrats enjoy shooting and hunting, and want to be able to defend their homes, ideals, and families. If anything the past 8 months If gun sales have shown that.

I find the lack of outspoken passionate support for responsible firearms ownership to be concerning. I don’t think the NRA does a good job, and I wish we had something more to help us. Voting and YouTube videos are great (I say that with some belief and some sarcasm) when it comes to fighting back on Legislation, but we need to have a dog in the fight preventing said legislation in the first place.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only thing it changes is cosmetic, and no threaded barrels. It was totally useless the first time, it'll be totally useless the next time.

That's presuming any future AWB will look like previous legislation.

I wouldn’t count on that being the case at all. They’ll go for broke if they get the White House AND Congress back.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A large number of dems may like hunting and shooting, but they are FUDDS (people that believe in the 2ndA but do not believe we should have AR's and AK's or standard capacity mags). I worked a booth at a Cabela's event and was with a retired 1SG and even he said people shouldn't have these types of guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom