I know my gun rights! Oops...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's good to stand up and demonstrate for your rights, but i think there is a certain way to do it. Walking into a Police station and not obeying lawful orders is not the way to do it. Our brave boys in blue go through a lot of risk, we don't need to make their jobs harder than they already are. Especially wearing a mask and such, completely counterproductive.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you realize those morons got texas law changed to allow open carry of handguns, right?

they were highlighting the inconsistency of the law, allowing rifles, but not handguns.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
you realize those morons got texas law changed to allow open carry of handguns, right?

they were highlighting the inconsistency of the law, allowing rifles, but not handguns.

Actually, no, the two morons who did that only accomplished making fools of themselves and the rest of us by association. The lobbying and such was in place and the process was progressing long before them. I think they actually hurt things quite a bit, not just in TX, but nationally.

Yes, TX laws have progressed since that day, but most CERTAINLY not based on the actions of those tools.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is stupid. Just because something is legal, it doesn't mean that it's a smart thing to do. legally, I could gargle squirrel turds while yodeling the star spangled banner on the courthouse lawn....but that doesn't mean that it's a smart thing to do. This does nothing to help our cause.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand the reason for these stunts. What exactly is the point that's trying to be made here?

I felt the same way about the guys who took their rifles to Chipotle a few years back, but this is even beyond that. Why?

Latest posts

Top Bottom