I LOATHE UPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered the upper from Ballistic Advantage for the 9/11 build 10 days ago. It was supposed to be here by Friday of last week, then delayed until Monday delivery by 7:00. It did not show and when I logged in this morning, “no details available, log back in tomorrow for updates” message.

Had a similar issue with FedEx a few months back that delayed my delivery by 2-3 weeks, and swore I would never use them again.

Not sure what is going on, but up until recently I have never had shipping issue of any kind. Now it seems I have to use USPS for reliability…WTH?

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS and FedEx are hiring anyone with a warm body that will show up. Many dregs from what I understand. Training is minimal and security is lax and many packages containing certain items are going missing. Hope that hasn’t happened in your case. Most companies will make it right by getting product to you, but it’s still frustrating.
On another forum, an investigator (or someone claiming to be one) discussed how they were stealing from packaging that contains items like: gun parts, ammo, scope/optics/glass, small electronics like iPhones/iPads and pills.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I talked to our FedEx rep recently. He said they've been running at 130% capacity since March of last year--basically, they've been continuously seeing the shipping volume they normally only saw from September through December. Then you add in the labor shortage, plus losing labor to Covid, which is an awesome force multiplier--you don't just lose that person, you lose all the people who were in close contact with him--and you end up with fewer people doing more work.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't do that, you may not get it at all, ever lol. Not sure where they ship from, but storms slowed a lot of shipping the last few weeks.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPS and FedEx are hiring anyone with a warm body that will show up. Many dregs from what I understand. Training is minimal and security is lax and many packages containing certain items are going missing. Hope that hasn’t happened in your case. Most companies will make it right by getting product to you, but it’s still frustrating.
On another forum, an investigator (or someone claiming to be one) discussed how they were stealing from packaging that contains items like: gun parts, ammo, scope/optics/glass, small electronics like iPhones/iPads and pills.
Yeah I figured finding quality candidates probably affects them like everyone else.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, I talked to our FedEx rep recently. He said they've been running at 130% capacity since March of last year--basically, they've been continuously seeing the shipping volume they normally only saw from September through December. Then you add in the labor shortage, plus losing labor to Covid, which is an awesome force multiplier--you don't just lose that person, you lose all the people who were in close contact with him--and you end up with fewer people doing more work.
I didn’t think about the COVID effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom