I love my Sig 365, but the Macro is my new edc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you use your XL with the 15-round extended mag? I am considering getting the macro and currently carry the XL.

I used to, but I found it was a little long. Carrying the 12 rounder with the Magguts +2 is more compact and concealable. Then the 15 round for a reload, if needed.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m keeping my 365 for church and dress up since it is smaller and hugs won’t give it away (people who really know me already know) but the Macro gives me the same number of rounds as my Shadow Systems 17 dice gun, easier to conceal, lighter to carry and I shoot it just as well. My Macro is the version without comp and has a magwell that doesn’t add much.

If you are looking for a new carry that offers a lot look at the Macro. P
Yeah spent some time at the indoor running a XMacro and I think it’s one of the best carry pistols I’ve seen yet.
Comparatively among the high capacity pistols that are now available.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just dumped 100 rounds through my p365 XMacro”TACOPS” (without comp). This gun is exactly what I was hoping it would be. So accurate and not even a hiccup. 17+1 is really nice to have in such a manageable package.

Possibly a G19 killer

tcruse

Marksman
Reaction score
I just dumped 100 rounds through my p365 XMacro”TACOPS” (without comp). This gun is exactly what I was hoping it would be. So accurate and not even a hiccup. 17+1 is really nice to have in such a manageable package.

Possibly a G19 killer
I own an XL w/ optic and rented an X-Macro w/comp. The firearm seemed nice and probably had been my choice if I started over with the small Sig. However, the compensator is not something that I want, make the sound much louder and was distracting to see all of the flash when fired. I suspect that is also when shooting the Hellcat that I considered it such a poor choice.
I am thinking that it might be an option to buy the x-maco frame and take the parts/slide from the XL and use the macro frame. I have heard that is easy and works well. So, your choice of the "TACOPS" version is the right one in my opinion.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is everyone's choice of iwb holsters that are comfortable?
For AIWB I run the crossbreed with my 365 xl for edc and it is one of the most comfortable AIWB holsters i've ever worn. I've also got a crossbreed tuckable for my k frame snub noses and even for my P220 and they're wonderful all around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom